BLACK GOLD IMPORT AUTO PARTS LTD.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Black Gold Auto Parts hereby warrants to the purchaser that all parts are serviceable
and functional. If a part is found to be defective within 90 days of its purchase date,
Black Gold Auto Parts shall at its discretion provide either a replacement or a refund.
PARTS NOT DEFFECTIVE, WHICH ARE RETURNED FOR WHATEVER REASON,
ARE SUBJUCT TO A 25% RESTOCKING CHARGE. All returned parts must be
accompanied by original sales receipt.
1. No reimbursement will be given for delay, labour. mileage, or any other costs in
installing or re-installing a part.
2. A 25% deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed or ordered
from other sources. Special order deposits are non-refundable. Cash deposits
will hold parts for 30 days. No refunds on special order or special dismantle
3. We recommend that whenever appropriate, new oil seals and timing belt(s) be
installed in engines, transmissions. transaxles and differentials. WE DO NOT
GUARANTEE AGAINST OIL LEAKS, OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY TIMING BELT
4. The warranty shall be voided if the part or parts are not used for the application
for which they were originally intended. The warranty shall be voided if the part
or parts are not returned in the same condition in which they were sold or do not
bear the identication mark which appears on all Back Gold Auto Parts. We shall
not be responsible for any parts which have been altered, modified,
disassembled or damaged by misuse or accident subsequent to purchases.
5. When the buyer originally paid by cheque. refunds will be paid by cheque in 7
working days from the date the customer's cheque was deposited.
6. Parts returned not defective must be returned within 30 days of invoice.
7. Cores must be returned prepaid within 90 days of invoice.